2320: A.S. Degree in Radiography (77 Credit Hours)
FL CIP: 1351091100
The program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to become a radiologic technologist providing medical imaging of human anatomy for the diagnosis and treatment of pathology and injury. The program is dedicated to excellence in education and training and to quality and safety of patient care. The graduate of the program will be eligible for licensure in the state of Florida as a Certified Radiologic Technologist and to apply for admission to the certification examination administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. This is a limited-access program. Please consult CF.edu/LimitedAccess for information on limited-access programs.
Criteria for Application:
- Be admitted to CF in good standing.
- Completion of online information session.
- Minimum 2.0 college GPA and minimum 2.5 GPA for Radiography required general education courses.
- PSB-RAD admissions exam.
- At the time of application, all required prerequisites courses must be successfully completed.
Additional Criteria Apply Once Admitted to the Program:
- Criminal background check.
- Radiography new student orientation.
- CPR certification.
- Physical Examination Form, Current Immunization Form, Personal History Form and minimum 10 Panel Drug Screening.
- Professional liability insurance, retained by the college and included in tuition and fees.
This program is eligible for federal and state financial aid. Contact the Financial Aid Office for further information about your individual eligibility.
The Economic Security Report provides students, parents, and others with employment, earnings, and other outcome information on graduates of Florida’s public institutions of higher education, e.g., State University System, Florida College System, and District Technical Centers. To view the report, please go to https://pr.cf.edu/files/community/economic-security-report.pdf.